Dalminder Virk Notary Public


Child Travel Authorization Letters at Dalminder (Del) Virk Notary Public

A child travel authorization letter might also be known as a child travel letter, child travel declaration or consent letter for child traveling abroad. Such a letter is required whenever a minor travels out of Canada without one or both parents. Your child may also need such a letter when traveling by air within Canada.

To prepare and notarize a child travel authorization letter, both parents should bring:

  • Valid identification(s)
  • Contact telephone numbers
  • Child’s original passport
  • Child’s original birth certificate
  • Passport information of the person with whom the child will be traveling
  • Dates of travel
  • Flight information

You will also want to bring information about where the child is staying and with whom, including names and contact information. Give me a call to arrange notarization of child travel authorization letters.

i icon

Protect your interests

Get the professional notary services you need

Visit Del Virk’s office
Created by

Legal notice